Softaculous Team has launched 5.3.4 in the Stable branch.
Following is the list of changes :
1) [Feature] : You can now import all installations done manually with just one click. Softaculous will scan all directories in your account and will import all installations that are not present in Softaculous records. Refer to the guide here.
2) [Feature] : Added option to Export/Import Softaculous admin panel settings in Directadmin. Settings exported from cPanel can also be imported in Directadmin and vice-versa. Refer the guide to Import/Export Settings GUI and Import Settings CLI.
3) [Feature]: Added “Maximum backups per user (Local)” setting in Softaculous admin panel to restrict the maximum number of backups a user can create on the local server. The old setting “Maximum backups per user (Local & Remote)” can be used to restrict total number of backups irrespective of the location on which backup is done.
4) [Task] : Added option on WordPress manage sets page to make the set checkbox selected by default on the WordPress install page.
6) [Bug Fix] : The MySQL version requirement check now checks for the corresponding MariaDB version as well.
The next version will have new features and improvements.
The Softaculous Team