We are excited to announce the discharge of WordPress Manager for WHMCS.
The WordPress Manager will enable customers to handle their WordPress websites from inside the WHMCS shopper panel with out having to login to their cPanel account.
Users can handle the next choices from WHMCS Manager :
- Install WordPress
- Upgrade WordPress
- Enable/Disable WordPress Core, Plugins, Themes Auto Upgrade Settings
- Install, activate, deactivate Plugins. Install from wordpress.org or add from zip
- Install, activate, deactivate Themes. Install from wordpress.org or add from zip
- Enable/Disable WP Debug Mode to seek out the reason for essential errors on the web site
- Enable/Disable wp-cron.php which will likely be changed with a local cron job as soon as an hour within the cPanel account. This helps save assets on enormous web sites
- One click on login to WordPress admin account
- Create WP Users and Reset Password for current WordPress accounts
- Backups on distant servers like Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, AWS S3, WebDAV, FTP, FTPS and SFTP
- Schedule auto backups
- Clone an internet site
- Create a Staging occasion to check updates/plugins after which apply the modifications on the reside website
- Enable/Disable Search Engine Visibility
- Import websites from a Remote server through FTP/FTPS/SFTP
- and plenty of extra options within the making…
The WHMCS hook wants a license for one WHMCS set up however the identical license can be utilized on all of the Servers current within the WHMCS set up. Also this module requires Softaculous Premium model to be put in on the cPanel server the place the person accounts are current.